A New Vision
DonorCast represents the 21st century vision of Bentz Whaley Flessner. Our commitment to advancing philanthropy is grounded in employing better tools and techniques for you. DonorCast analytics embraces the true nature of your people and program. We challenge conventional wisdom with custom understanding. Because you and your people are anything but conventional.
A History of Innovation
Bentz Whaley Flessner has long been a leader in the strategic analysis of data with cutting-edge prospecting techniques and program evaluation. The firm broke new ground in consulting when we chose to come along side development professionals in campaign planning and operation rather than assuming campaign control. In so doing, the firm has always focused on long-term results for increasingly effective fundraising.
- Breakthrough methodologies in prospect research promoted early use of online resources.
- ProspectSelect, database screening, introduced financial ratings and propensity ranking to the market.
- TeleSelect invaluable provided assistance to fundraisers in the qualification of new prospects.
- Horizon cultivation and discovery concepts were integrated by Bentz Whaley Flessner.
- ProspectSelect's Data mining played an early role in tailoring prospect lists to institutional needs.
- Bentz Whaley Flessner has been at the frontline in the study of the impact of new wealth and entrepreneurs on philanthropy.
A Team Approach
We take a team approach to the delivery of our services. As a result, your organization benefits from the multiple perspectives of our diversely experienced staff. Members of the DonorCast senior staff include:
- Josh Birkholz - Principal, DonorCast
- Alexander Oftelie - Director of Operations and Analytics.
- Rachel Schaefer - Director, BWF research
- Other Members - of the Bentz Whaley Flessner Team
DonorCast staff members can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org